Friday, December 28, 2007

Jesus Had Anger Control Issues

That's why I like Jesus. Talk about an angry man. He was tired of those temples requiring people to pay for the right to worship in them. A renegade that is for sure, fighting for the poor, the hungry, the persecuted by the rich, the mentally ill, the infirm. When he spoke about the laws given to Moses, as recorded, by the Hebrew god, he said the greatest two commandments were about love. Love god and love thy neighbor. The majority of Christians and Hebrews I know, have no love for persons of darker skin pigmentation. I butt heads with them all the time. Yes, I do tend to get angry when they sit in judgment on other human beings, even tho' Jesus tells them to let God be the judge. He advises looking inside themselves and correcting their own behavior, before trying to correct others. It's right there in their Bible. Makes me a tad bit angry.

from Angry Atheists Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No comments: