Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Michelle Obama Speaks for Me

Posted Sunday, June 24, 2007 at All About Mary sass blog

Michelle Obama speaks for me: "I am so tired and disappointed in the direction of the country." She began to fall in love with Senator Barack Obama when he took her to a place where he did community activism. She said she was impressed to hear him talk. I do not know if these were his exact words: "The world as it is and the world as it should be and how the job of all of us, particularly community organizers is to try to narrow that gap between those two ideals." She said he was doing just that, working to narrow that gap. That impressed her and they both impress me.

"Let's think in practical and common sense ways about solving problems." Barack Obama

How refreshing is that.

"Too bad common sense isn't" me quoting whoever said it first

No comments: