Sunday, December 9, 2007

Obama Quotes

These quotes from Senator Obama came from a book: Barack Obama in His Own Words. I did not find any "Quotes reprinted with permission from..." notations. Did not think the Senator would mind spreading his words around, although I wondered about copyright infringements.

Running for the presidency is a profound decision-a decision no on should make on the basis f media hype or personal ambition alone-and so before I committed myself and my family to this race, I wanted to be sure that this was right for us, and more importantly, right for the country.
barackobama.com 01/2007

I have always been suspicious of our celebrity culture. And now I find myself in this odd position where I am a part of it, and to some degree a beneficiary of it. We cycle through the new, and the novel, and stack story after story on top of individuals, until we lose track of who we're talking about. New Yorker, 10/30/200€

No comments: