Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Few Hours Before The Era of Change

An excerpt from: Few Hours Before the Era of Change:

Dear Friends from America, Dear BARACK OBAMA,


A few hours before Iowans go to the first caucus of this '08 election cycle, I want to tell again our loved BARACK that, although I'm a French citizen, I'm one of these dozens of millions of people, all across America and in the whole world, who hope that he will be the Man of 2008. I want him to be the next President of the United States because what America decides is not without consequences for every man on Earth.

The letter ends thus:

Do not ever forget these words from an Irish poet, George Bernard SHAW, quoted by Bobby KENNEDY during his '68 campaign: « SOME PEOPLE SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE AND THEY SAY WHY? I DREAM THINGS THAT NEVER WERE AND I SAY WHY NOT? ».

God bless you all

No comments: