Friday, January 25, 2008

Responsibilty

Senator Obama speaks to a Viet Nam war veteran frustrated with his ability to get his earned benefits. Obama makes clear that he feels it is the Commander in Chief's responsibility to take care of our troops they sent to war, once they come home. Watch the Video here.

When I started this site, I kept my intro post at the top and have since moved it. I spoke of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which I have and Senator Obama's work on behalf of war veterans. PTSD is different than normal Post Trauma Stress which abates with time. Our vets do need time for a period of adjustment when they return from war. So do women and children living in a domestic violence war zone at home. Not being given time to heal, I think, may be the reason some develop PTSD.

No comments: