Saturday, May 17, 2008

Texas Iraqi War Vet for Obama

Hello everyone! I'm an Iraqi War Veteran and starting a blog to support Barack Obama.

Thus far only one post. I am tired of hearing how Obama is carried by the "black vote". It is my feeling he has been carried by the anti-Iraq war vote. This blog was inspired due to Obama's work for veterans. Being homeless I met many homeless vets. Due to the internet I have knowledge of homeless Iraqi war vets. Hence my links when I find blog posts from veterans who support Senator Obama. People who have been on the front lines are the best testimonials as to who would be a good president.

They see government, politics, commander in chief in a much different way than those never personally involved with war or having been negatively affected by it.

No comments: