Monday, June 16, 2008

Patti Solis Doyle

Obama, I read, has appointed Patti Solis Doyle as Chief of Staff to his Vice President, whoever that might be. People have said Obama lacks judgment (staying in that church 20 years, oh my!). I thought he had good judgment in his reasons for opposing the invasion of Iraq. (Did I post it here? Wright's reasoning against Iraq? Perhaps Obama's judgment or reasoning on that came from Wright? If so, I like Wright's way of thinking.) Today, I am starting to question Obama's judgment, myself. First his praise of Clinton irks me big time. Praise for lies and corruption? Especially irritating is her special interest lies. If he is going to make that change in DC, the special interests is part of it; he has shown his sincerity in that matter many times. How can he condone her and her lies on the issue? Whatever.

I do not know Patti Solis Doyle, except that she was a Hillary gal. Any Hill gal is not on my list of White House quality people. Why Patti?

No comments: