Sunday, January 9, 2011

Feng Shui ~ 555

Google searches for verification that 555 is a Feng Shui money bags number, were futile. What I found was Numerology.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continuing seeing and feeling yourself to be at peace.

ROFL ~ 555 has come up a lot in my life. I wondered as I slept on cold concrete staring at Ocean Blvd. 555 address if all those triple 5's were foretelling my homeless future. Rather I wondered as I tried to fall to sleep or woke to see the buildings bold fives or is that large numbers.

Memory not so good; too bad I can not look up my 555 blog posts to refresh it. I do know I was the 555th person to join Pennsylvania Association of Realtors. Quitting waitressing to (attempt) sell real estate was a major life change. So was becoming homeless.

No comments: