Monday, January 10, 2011

Following the Leader ~ 555

At laundromat fiddling with cell phone to pass time, decided to try the Alarm Clock feature. Set it to my usual 5:55AM. Blog posts about that number were taken off my Homeless in Long Beach blog. When I moved those 700+ posts to disc, did a dumb thing. My doc list is so long, I deleted them from computer. Hey, if computer dies, who cares, have the story safely saved to thin discs easy to carry with me, should I have to flee home in a hurry...

...that is until the F-drive that put them on the disc decides the discs are not readable, aargh.

Later, at Facebook, a game friend posts this Status Update:

I'm not superstitious, but this year July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So Copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not copy.... will be without money. I can't let that person be ME! What the heck-it cant hurt......

No comments: