Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God Help Us All

Why does someone not tell Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Glen Beck, Tea Party members, that Title 8 Section 1401 defines Natural Born Citizens of the United States:

g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years...."

This continues about parents in military or other U.S. government service abroad.

There are more. But the ejects who suspect President Obama was born in Kenya, do not seem to realize, even if he had been, which he was not, he is still considered a Natural Born Citizen, thus eligible to be president under constitutional law.

Long-form birth certificate? What is that? My city issued birth certificate is a small green sheet of paper. That is the only form of birth record that I am allowed to use to prove my birth. How did the city know I was born on thus and such a date? I guess my mother went to city hall to register the birth, perhaps providing a copy of the hospital birth certificate.

I should know; I have a son and two daughters. I do not remember how they got birth certificates. I do remember when I had to get them social security numbers. Son and oldest daughter's arrived in the mail. I had to reapply for the middle daughter's which did not. Clerical sloppiness?

So very sad that these people who want to be president of the United States of America, lead the gullible citizens astray with this nonsense. People like to say God Bless America, well truly, god help us if any of those  asinine people are elected by the likes of Tea Party members. This makes me so mad I want to spit nails. It is not even logical to suspect our president was not born in Hawaii. I could go on...

No comments: