Thursday, May 5, 2011

What if?

What if Bid Laden was not responsible for the events of September 11, 2001? It was my understanding that he took credit for masterminding the terrorist attacks. I vaguely remember reading several later when I had Internet at home (or where I lived) that Bin Laden's video taped confession was a fake.

I spent a lot of time watching videos that offered "proof" that it and other things were part of a government conspiracy. Due to Bin Laden's death replays of the NYC World Trade Center twin towers collapsing are showing up as part of news stories. I still find it hard to believe that a jet flying into the upper stories could collapse a building, floor by floor in eleven seconds. Sounds impossible for a structure to collapse upon itself in that manner that fast.

It makes more sense to me that a plane hitting a lower floor would cause the floors above to collapse, but not one upon the other, more like scattering through the air. In looking for the video where Bin Laden took credit for the attack, I came across this:

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_19.htm

Of course, language needed translating into English, and who knows if the quoted passages attributed to Bid Laden were ever spoken to him.

No comments: