Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Have no idea


I have no idea why I copied and saved this as a Notepad document. Too many days have gone by since I did so. I was likely looking for a quote, something Ann Romney said that I wanted to use for an article I never wrote. I am guessing the following was written by Martin Bashir, perhaps on a blog, due to lack of proper punctuation and capitalization.

Or maybe I made those errors in the copying.

Ann Romney
Martin Bashir
>> politics is not like the nursery, it's supposed to be a theater for adults where serious people have serious discussions about serious issues. but you try telling that to mitt romney .

>> look, i got five boys. i'm used to people saying something that's not always true but just keep on repeating it, ultimately hoping i'll believe it. but that is not the case, all right?

>> that was almost clever of mr. romney , his sly insinuation that the president was being childish. it almost makes one forget mr. romney is the one clinging desperately to falsehoods than the father of lies. at least he didn't come out and call the president of the united states a whining baby, right? no, he left that to his son, josh.

>> me and my brothers were responsible for my dad doing so well. we were the ones at kids that kept saying the same thing over and over . as a father, he learned how to debate an object sti nant child, so --

>> mr. romney is certainly fortunate to have such a large and outspoken family, but calling other people babies, saying they can't accept the truth, is that what you're taught in the romney household? i wonder what josh's mom would say.

>> it's sort of like someone that, you know, in the sandbox that lost the game and they're just going to kick sand in someone's face and say, you liar. it's like -- they lost, and so now they are just going to say, okay, the game -- we didn't like the game. it's -- it's to me poor sportsmanship .

>> poor sportsmanship ? somebody needs to point out to mr. romney that the president's supporters aren't being bad sports when they suggest her husband is a liar. they're simply telling the truth. if she doesn't like that, well, perhaps she need to stay in her sandbox. stay with us. the day's

No comments: