Monday, January 7, 2013

Educated voters

Kathy King Selena M. Henley King, I cannot believe that "supposedly" educated American Voters' believe anything that comes from the candy coated fiberal media. They want you Obamanites in the dark so you never know what Obama is up to.<<<<<<

I was about to post a comment to Kathy King: Paranoia will destroy ya, when I realized she was replying to Selena M. Henley (I cannot believe that "supposedly" educated American Voters' believe anything that comes from the candy coated fiberal media. They want you Obamanites in the dark so you never know what Obama is up to). I also considered posting: He is up to 6' 1"...


The issue is that people like Selena M. Henley believe whatever lies come her way via whatever media or talking head  she listens to.

Selena M. Henley Daniel, he wants to do away with the 22nd Amendment. It is term limits set for The President, Vice and his royal jesters ........ He wants to be president-dictator forever ! I told you Liberals! History does repeat itself.......

I may not be highly educated, but I am smart enough to do a web search regarding President Obama and the 22nd Amendment. Snopes already did the work proving Selena is not an educated voter.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/termlimits.asp

It always astonishes me when people refer to President Obama as a dictator. President George W. Bush, yes. He was the one who said, whatever he said exactly, that it would be easier if this were a dictatorship and I was the dictator.

He also declared (no quotation marks, I am not taking time to find exact quote,) that if you are not for us you are against us. So that if a citizen is redressing government for grievances  such as protesting the impending invasion of Iraq, and later that war of aggression  they would be deemed "against us,"or anti-American. That would make Bush's style one of dictatorship ~ my way or no way.

In addition, Hillary said the government has to make choices for citizens because the people can not make choices like that for themselves. Truly the mark of dictating, which is consistent with her style.

President Obama is the exact opposite in personality and ruling attitude as those two. Yet many citizens consider G. W. Bush to have been a great president and about 1/2 of those who voted in the 2008 Democrat primary wanted Hillary to be the nominee. All three, I believe, are moderates, not liberals, thus Selena's sarcasm about liberals is misplaced.

These comments were found on a The White House Facebook page's photo of President Obama. I guess the photo is in the public domain, so will download and post it here. Selena's ~ and the majority of other comments ~ have exactly zero to do with the lovely photograph.

When I realized that most all of my Facebook friends can see comments I make on pages, I decided to stay out of the comment wars, and will, instead start publishing my comments to comments on this unused blog.

No comments: