Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?

Is Donald Trump just plain crazy? begins is a Washington Post opinion piece written by Eugene Robinson.
"I thought he was being crazy like a fox. Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy"
That thought and another article headline: There is something very wrong with Donald Trump, echoed what I was thinking just yesterday: the man is insane. Literally.

It seems the only people more crazy than Trump are those who still think he is a suitable presidential candidate. Saying that makes me sad, because a couple of friends support the man. I thought they were intelligent enough to discern that the man is fruit loops. Or as my son-in-law would say it: bat shit crazy.

Robinson's commentary pointed out something I did not know. Robinson quotes Trump saying "I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is." He also pointed out Trump saying in November that he "got to know (Putin) very well because we were both on 60 Minutes." Trump also reportedly said in 2014: "I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, directly and indirectly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success."

Robinson goes on to point out some recent lies, then suggests:
It is theoretically possible, I suppose, that Trump is telling the truth and everyone else is lying — although in the case of the Putin relationship, it’s Trump’s word against Trump’s.
ROFL



https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-donald-trump-just-plain-crazy/2016/08/01/cd171e86-581d-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=hybrid_collaborative_3_na

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-is-something-very-wrong-with-donald-trump/2016/08/01/73809c72-57fe-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?postshare=3521470101885796&tid=ss_fb

No comments: