Friday, June 30, 2023

What is a legitimate person?

 What is a legitimate person? "I am not a robot?" 

I don't know of any recordings that we should be concerned with because I don’t do things wrong, I do things right. I’m a legitimate person.” DJT's latest quotable quote. Twitter users are having a ball with that one. 

I guess, cheating on his wives, cheating on wife #2 and his mistress with a 3rd woman (song: "Your Husband Is Cheating On Us.") or refusing to pay contractors, forcing them to sue, until they ran out of money is copasetic? 

“My voice was fine … I didn’t even see the recording … We had a lot of papers stacked up. In fact, you could hear the rustle of the paper..." How does one see a phone conversation recording? He obviously knew about this recording. I guess it was just one more "perfect" moment to him, thus, not concerned that he was showing a Confidential Document to a journalist & author.

He claims that he was not holding any documents, so why did he say, "here, look at this?




No comments: