Sunday, July 7, 2024

The Narcissist's Prayer

 Read a quote from The Narcissist's Prayer by Danya Craig. Omigod, I thought, that sounds exactly like DJT.

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did you, you deserved it. 

I read an article about Brian Sicknick's brother bemoaning giving djt immunity. He only has immunity for official duties. He has claimed his act on J6th was "official" duty; something about sanctity of election. It will be up to court to determine if inciting attack on Congress was official act. His duty was to concede lost election, and allow for peaceful transfer of power.

MAWA comments on the article said, "it was not that bad," "it was not an insurrection," "it was Nancy's fault," "the guards betrayed us." And the ever popular: "guard murdered an unarmed white woman". (why must they include skin color, not that many people actually have white skin)

During the debate DJT appeared to imply that the rioters were justified because I was a perfect president. 

No comments: