Saturday, March 18, 2023

Yahoo Comment Rejection

 I often get told Yahoo is holding a comment for approval. Or asks if I am sure, it might offend members of the community. I reword, reword, reword, than finally give up and report the comment I was replying to. 

Today I tried several times to reply to comments on article about U.S.P.S. employee theft. 

I once had a temp Casual Clerk job at post office distribution center. After watching a training film about theft of mail, I thought, gee they just showed me how to steal mail, if I were so inclined. Another person who commented said something similar. Yet I left out the part about showing me how to steal, and just added "Same." Being held for approval. 

Maybe Casual Clerk might offend? I did not mention theft in my last attempt to add to conversation.

Yeah, I know, I said I was going to stop commenting. Better if I just copy offensive or false info comments and write about them here. 

Just have nothing to do and all day to do it. Wish Windows had not removed my Solitaire games from taskbar. I hate the new and unimproved versions. I intend to get out a regular deck of cards and play offline as I used to do pre-computer days. 

Or do as I once did: play Scrabble Mary vs. Alyce.

No comments: