Saturday, September 7, 2024

Random

 Random from an old USB thingy.

“The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine. You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, okay?” (Curiel ~ who was born in the USA)

Trump:  "I was well known, but not really well known. After taxes, I would say I lost $3 million. And I got a billion dollars of free publicity."

“I’m going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re going to open up those libel laws. So when The New York Times writes a hit piece which is a total disgrace or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they’re totally protected.”

check link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-fires-veterans-military-service_us_57509590e4b0c3752dcd08cf?section=politics

 Asked by a reporter whether the airline takeover was boost to his ego, Trump replied, “Truthfully, it was great for the Trump ego.”

Trump Shuttle, which never turned a profit for Trump, was turned over to his creditors in early 1992, as part of the assets Trump had to sell to settle the first of three corporate bankruptcies.



No comments: