Monday, October 31, 2022

CNN Opinion

 Some people who comment take opinion articles (or opinionated talk show hosts) as news. 

This CNN opinion article includes news. I have already read about President Obama's speeches at campaign rallies. Several weeks ago I had a knock on my door from campaigners. I wondered who let them in the building. They asked if I was registered to vote, what my most important voting issue for me.

Roe v. Wade I likely shouted. They were probably sorry they asked, inching away from door to talk to the next person. They did learn that I was an Independent, that I might as well change to Democrat because I will never choose a GOP candidate ever again. I stopped voting for them years ago due to their now realized desire to overturn Roe v Wade. 

Polls show that voters biggest concern is Inflation. I am guessing those polls are factual, due to my habit of reading comments on articles. But I am with Obama. Do you want freedom? First they came for women's rights, then they came for transgenders, then lesbians and homosexuals...

...now is not a good time to be reading The Handmaid Tale. Do not know if I read it previously; I got to the part at the Wall, abortion doctors hanging by hooks. I am at the part describing how things happened. "Machine gunned Congress." Oh, my, Capitol Building riot instigated by the sitting president. 

Barrack asks: Who will fight for your freedom? I already know that the trumpets will say The Don. The guy who wants a family dynasty ruling much like what  the colonists revolted against. I want to cry. I guess I can save my tears for mid term election results. Especially here in Pennsylvania. How I wish I was physically able to go back to Long Beach. 

I was wondering where the wheelchair brigade spends their nights now that the library was torn down. Oops wrong blog for that one. The Senate candidate is anti-female liberty. He will probably win due to his opponent's stroke. I hope I am wrong. If that worse anti freedom guy wins for governor, I told my daughter I have to leave the state. Hence my pondering wheelchairs in Long Beach. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/30/opinions/obama-closing-message-midterms-obeidallah/index.html

Will they come after the unhoused? The elderly? Muslims? Refugees? You? 

No comments: