Monday, October 31, 2022

Willpower

 It is taking all my willpower not to sign in to Like or Dislike or to comment on outrageous comments on that Elon Musk/Twitter article.

A poster has no idea who Q anon is. Yet he is an authority on facts. Someone called him on it: either you are lying or out-of-touch. Admitting not knowing makes him look stupid. His belief in the Paul P. conspiracy theories puts him on the stupid side anyway.

Some one who uses Lock as their moniker claims to be an Independent. His posts mark him as a Q follower. Um, my son once told me he did not believe man landed on the moon; a hoax; he gave me reasons. I looked into it online. LOL  his reasons came straight from a conspiracy site. And I still find assassination of JFK suspect. I was never convinced that 911 was not an inside job. We are both Independents. I never asked, just suspect Libertarian. I lean Green.

I guess I am judging Lock too harshly. Nah. I will not go searching the rest of his comments.

I need to share this one from Brian:

Oh to answer your question, about the same time the liberal left Lap Dog media decided that the only narrative to the news was their side and stopped reporting FACTS about what "actually happens"!! This is what you get when you have "bias" for ONE party over another...funny thing is most of these so called "conspiracy theories" end up later becoming true!!! And recalling what my late father said to me as a child, "Never believe the things you hear and only half of what you see!"!!! And trust me the Democrats STILL think the media is all for them, but new sources of news ARE coming to light, and they paint a very different picture!!! Basically the internet HAS allowed folks like never before, and what the media might tell you on the national stage, is usually pretty different in the home town of those of us who "live here"!!! Example, locally to me, I live in a town that was voted "Coolest Small Town in America" by a media outlet.....reality is, it is a small town, filled with drug addicts, and zero job opportunities!! Does that sound cool to you? But I live here because it is cheap.....and if I was able to work (I am disabled) I could find a job 40 miles away pretty easy enough!!
I wonder what conspiracy theories came true? He said "most of them." See why my willpower is being tested?
What small town? Do we take your bigoted word for that? Wonder if he believes FOX news is for Democrats? LOL
I recall when internet news started reporting that home foreclosures were up under G. W. Bush. Locally I started seeing foreclosure signs in my city showing up at the end of Clinton's terms of office. Some truth to his statement on local vs. national news. His father said? Oh my that is well-known quote. Do not believe everything you read, nothing that you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see. I used "I am from Missouri, the show me state," about trust. I am not from Missouri.

No comments: