Thursday, March 23, 2023

Caught up in the maelstrom

 Geoffrey Sills. 31, of Mechanicsville, Virginia did not go to D. C. wearing gas mask, and  goggles, intending to be violent. He was dressed for protection from terrorists. Oh, my, if a foreign government flew planes into D.C. buildings, the mask and goggles would offer little or no protection.

When he threw pole-like objects at guards, stole one of their batons assaulting at least two guards, it was simply because he got caught up in the maelstrom. 

Well, gee whiz, if a bunch of mawas were jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge at trump's instruction, would he have done so, also? I thought these mawas were all for law and order, obeying officers of the law, Blue Lives Matter & personal responsibility. 

I used to loathe my mother asking me "if your friends jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge..." ~ I was complaining about having to do dishes or not being allowed to carry baby bro' yet friend was; likewise younger cousin. Older, my friends offered me cigarettes. I turned them down. 

I was horrified when my older brother followed the crowd walking over a downed wire fence to get closer to stage to see Dylan perform. I stayed behind, keeping an eye on him, as he was the driver. Caught up in the maelstrom, my arse.

No comments: