Thursday, March 30, 2023

Peeps grabbing guns

I suddenly got to wondering if anyone thinks peeps is a slur. I mean people, not baby chickens. I do not know why or when I started saying peeps rather than people. Now I am wondering if some think I do mean baby chicks, calling people chickens as in cowards? 

A comment I wrote that I am hoping some that believe GOP propaganda, think & consider:

Does GOP object to law enforcement confiscating guns from meth labs, drug dealers, gang members, and other arrested criminals? Are they against law enforcement grabbing guns from drug smugglers? 

The person who wrote, "Chicago", finished by saying "hold my beer." Huh? Other than outed self as a white racist. Some others mentioned black violence, one even wrote Black, so wondered if that was from a politically correct person or one of that "race." 

Another brings out the anger in me. Something about better living in the south than "that insane asylum, California." Why do people hate California so much? Maybe they pick on Chicago (rather than, say, Los Angeles) due to President and Michelle Obama? 

Need to spend the rest of today penning letters to Congress people. Not enough sleep, woke too early, doc appt, now ready for nap. 

No comments: