Thursday, June 1, 2023

Ayla Wolf

 At 50 Stephanie Hazelton aka: Ayla Wolf, this Medford, New Jersey mother decided to leave her special needs children to attend "medical freedom" rallies and join the mob attacking Congress on J6. Her attorney argued she needs to stay out of jail to care for children who she homeschools. 

Well, gee whiz, ma, did you consider their welfare when you were off trying to stop an election? 

I hate masks and am basically an anti-vaccines, but I wore masks (still do, as I am considered immunocompromised due to chemo) and I got 3 vaccines (oncologist insisted upon) and something I forget what it was called approved for people like me, chemo/senior, that the nurses called a "double butt shoot." 

I have been cleared to get the 4th vaccine, but will likely refrain. Yet, no way would I join  a mob attacking Congress.

Among other things, Ayla shouted: “We need more men! We need more men! Keep going! Keep pushing, men! We need men, not women, We need more helmets! More helmets!”

"We are storming the Capitol," "keep pushing, they can not stop us all," and on J7, "the first shot had been fired of the revolution."

And again: too sissified to wear a mask, yet okay with a lot more supply chain shortages and inconveniences caused by their planned revolution?

Whatever is she teaching her children?


No comments: