Friday, June 16, 2023

James Russell Davis~ "hit a few cops on head with big stick"

 https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/virginia-man-pleads-guilty-felony-charge-actions-during-jan-6-capitol-breach-0

Why did James Russell Davis hit a few guards with a big stick, when guards were waving them into the Capitol building for a sightseeing tour? 

“Bad Ass PRESIDENT TRUMP! 1776 REVOLUTION! GENTLEMEN, I Think PRESIDENT TRUMP just gave every PATRIOT and PROUD BOY the GREEN LIGHT! Time to UNLEASH HELL! POYB! UHURU!”

“I did hit a few cops on the head with the BIG STICK, but unfortunately lost that beautiful weapon. We pushed forward and pushed the Capitol Police up their Emergency Staircase. I was moving forward up the stairs when someone fell and like dominoes, I ended up falling on the concrete, hitting my head which knocked me out … What I do finally remember about the Assault on the Capitol, I was on the front of the line, I kept pointing to my MARINE CORPS cover and patch saying I FUCKING FOUGHT IN IRAQ FOR AMERICA and FREEDOM; WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? LET US IN OUR CAPITOL! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!”

***

Why do they insist on calling it their house? It is a government building; it exists for our elected Congressional lawmakers to do their jobs. If Russell wanted a tour of the building, he needed to make arrangements with his local rep or Senator to schedule a guarded tour of the building. 

He did not fight in Iraq for U.S. of A. freedom; he fought in Iraq to look for weapons of mass destruction that were not there. Or for Bush to settle a score from assassination attempt? 

One thing I did not like was when President Obama changed the war's name to "Iraqi Freedom." The citizens were free before we destroyed their country.





No comments: