Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Open Borders?

 https://www.cato.org/blog/bidens-border-policy-not-open-borders

Open Borders?

I have not followed the hullabaloo about Invasion of Southern Borders. I do not follow politics much now-a-days. I am more concerned about women losing their 14th Amendment right to liberty ~ freedom of choice, and the Russia invasion of Ukraine, then the open border controversy.

I am most interested in trump getting his comeuppance. Until GOP stops their support of the con artist, I will not feel safe that the United States of America will survive, rather than following in Nazi Germany's footsteps. Oh, I do not think our government would be so cruel to start executing those it feels are undesirable. 

I fear a dictatorship. Being forced to worship a state mandated religion, and salute the dictator or face imprisonment. The former guy has lead citizens in that direction and they applaud him. Anyone who sees through his act are called sheep, when it is they, themselves who sheepishly follow their leader, no matter how outrageous his behavior. 

I wonder what would happen to the real Americans ~ the descendants of tribes whose land our forefathers stole. Unless you are one of them, you, too are here due to immigration from other lands. 

No comments: