Wednesday, September 14, 2022

What Are You Hungry For?

 What Are You Hungry For? Is Deepak Chopra's solution to weight loss. Or a book explaining weight gain, and how to overcome it without really trying.

What does that have to do with Roe v Wade or politics in general? Stress.  High cortisol levels contribute to belly fat. High cortisol levels are related to too much stress. According to Deepak and others, when people are stressed they eat more.

I am not stressed. Unless it is the post traumatic disorder kind. I am basically calm. Insomnia, vivid, wild, crazy dreams that you remember are also symptoms of stress. Aha. In a word trump. Irritability and anger are signs of stress. I can think I am living a calm, stress-free life, when actually I get irritable and angry reading comments by trumpets. 

Are they willfully ignorant or blind? He should be irrelevant and shunned due to his misbehavior, especially on Jan. 6th when he led his pets to storm the Capitol to "stop the steal." Why do elected Republicans still support the man?

Its a conspiracy I tell you, as my son used to say. 

He is still holding rallies spewing his lies to the faithful. It scares me. It saddens me. It makes me angry. Um, stress, I see. 


No comments: