Monday, October 31, 2022

Russian Trolls

 https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2022/04/russian-trolls-tried-distract-voters-music-tweets-2016-0

Russian Trolls 

People often comment "troll" or "bot." I guess I assumed Russian Trolls used bots to spam comments. Silly me. I never much thought about it. The back and forth bickering annoys me. 

The real sheep calling others sheep. Intense hatred of liberals. Dissing conservatives. Hatred of racists. Bigots. Parrots passing off thoughts or opinions as their own. TDS, free rent in your head, woke (stfu will ya) and so on. The falsely attributed statement that T said he loves the poorly educated. (oh, wait, there is a transcript of a full speech, maybe he actually did say that?)

Since I do not use Twitter Russian trolls can not fill the newsfeed with music. The quoted names shows they were trying to reach young voters or old gangsters ie: people who like rap music. (Apologies to non-gangsters who still listen to today's awful rap music.)

No comments: