Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Ageist

 People called me ageist when I mentioned candidates being too old, yet I do believe Nancy Pelosi, at 82 needs to retire. 66 or 67 are retirement ages to receive full earned SS benefits. Both T & Biden should also opt out and let some younger candidates take over.

I have lived in two senior buildings and do know that senior's activity and health varies among them. Some in their 90s are sharper than others much younger. 

I did not know much about Nancy other than T's peeps hate her, until a friend mentioned hating her voice. I listened to Biden speaking for the first time. There voices sound aged. The world changes rapidly; I want elected officials that grew up in a modern world, not those who grew up in the same years or slightly before than myself. 

I recall Bill saying Hillary had 'senior moments.' Yikes, I have had them; would not want a president answering a 3AM red phone call, having a moment.

No comments: