Thursday, November 3, 2022

Unoffical ballot drop off boxes in CA

 https://www.ocregister.com/2020/10/11/unofficial-ballot-drop-boxes-popping-up-throughout-the-state-worry-elections-officials/

Ballot Boxes   

Orange County is GOP or at least that was the impression I got after the 2016 election. But there could have been fraud involved due to use of these non-official drop boxes placed by GOP. 

I have said for years that DJT is guilty of the things he accuses other of doing.  Stolen election charges because he knew GOP cheated to give him the win? 

GOP says the drop boxes they place are legal, because of a law in CA that others can drop off ballots for them. Like my daughter being able to place my mail-in ballot in a drop box. She could have if I waited until election day, but I can only imagine the line to get inside the building to drop it off myself. So I mailed it.

I am sure that is what the CA law intends. Not having a GOP drop box placed in front of a black church, then picking the ballots. As they say, one needs not be a rocket scientist...


No comments: