Monday, December 26, 2022

SoThis Is Christmas

 Texas Governor Abbott bussed asylum seekers to D.C. dumping them in frigid temperatures outside V.P. Kamela Harris' residence. 

Yahoo held everyone of my comments for approval. MAWAs out in full force making ugly, rude comments about President Biden and our V.P.

I can not mention "give us your tired, your hungry, your poor." One comment I questioned if there are no Christian churches in Texas.Then I tried Christian houses of worship. Yahoo tells me they hold comments for approval; do not take it personally.

Well damn it, I do take it personally. They can say any nasty ole thing they want about Biden, and others who comment, yet I am not allowed to say most anything. I felt like posting a cuss laden post, starting with Duck You Yahoo. It is too sad, that the ugliest comments were getting 131+ likes. 

The clairvoyant effectively indoctrinated masses of citizens. So much false info, misspelled words, slurs, personal attacks. 

I was enjoying doing a jigsaw puzzle when an overwhelming urge to smoke came upon me. I guess back before COVID when smoking was a daily habit, when I got stuck doing puzzles, I would go outside and have a smoke. Years earlier, when I lived in places where I could smoke indoors, I would light up, to help me think while writing. 

I read a how to quit smoking book and it claims that a cigarette does not actually help us to think better. Nor does it calm us down. I do not know. I think breathing in and out while smoking is as relaxing as meditative breathing. 

"We are a Christian nation," barf. Maybe no MAWAs are Christians, but GOP sure favors them over secular citizens. 

No comments: