Monday, January 9, 2023

That feed us their drivel?

Yahoo article about Proud Boys upcoming trail and jury selection Rich wrote: 

Reading the comments on here I've found that I have alot in common with people on here - just like most on here that have learned to hate the Proud boys by watching woke propaganda and censored news lie CNN, I've learned to hate Antifa as fascists watching Fox news. Its time we unite as only americans can and stop the rich elites that feed us their drivel

I OBJECT YOU HONOR!

I am anti fascist. I guess small groups of local teens that go out to protest fascist alt right groups, do not think to invite this old lady to join them.

Is Rich saying "antifa" is watching FOX News? Or that he is also an anti fascist who watches FOX so learned to hate, um, I dunno what Rich is saying.

I can not say I hate Proud Boys. I am appalled what they did on Jan. 6, 2021. I can say I probably would not make an impartial jury member.

The first time I watched CNN was on J6. I was oblivious when daughter texted me. I quickly turned on TV surfing news channels. CNN was best ~ showing violence as ti was unfolding. No biased censoring there. Online can watch hundreds more videos from J6 from various sources.

Drivel?


No comments: