Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Dead People Do Vote

Dead people do vote, who knew? 

Going back to 2015 Trump's claims of  dead people voting;  “people that have died 10 years ago are still voting;" I used to make jokes about vampires. Back then I was still going to polling places, had to show my Voter ID card, sign the roster. 

My mother was still alive, bedridden with dementia. Could I have traveled to her town to vote using her ID? Maybe, but some places where I have voted wanted to see DL as proof that I was the same person using the Voter ID card. 

I imagined that people who had died recently might still be on rosters, but did not imagine that many would used the deceased parents ID cards. Those that do have been caught when signatures are compared. A few:

Tracey Kay McKee ~ voted as dead mother

Marcia Johnson ~ voted in dead father's name

Krista Michelle Connor ~ voted using recently deceased mother's ballot, 

Melissa Fisher Quakertown PA voted at her deceased mother

Danielle Elaine Dooner, 56, of Buckingham voted as her deceased mother

Francis Presto South Park PA requested ballot for his deceased wife

---

Elizabeth Gale ~ signed as witness when using her mother's ballot ~ I do not know that her mother was deceased or just mentally disabled, as in dementia 

Barry Morphew completed ballot on behalf of his missing wife, because he wanted trump to win

I keep wondering why his wife was missing. 

No comments: