Friday, August 19, 2022

Ailly Marjorie Taylor Green

 Thank god for air conditioning. Let’s talk about refrigerators. I personally like my refrigerator. I know you all like yours. What about washing machines and dryers? Lord please God don’t make me scrub clothes in a bucket and have to hang them out on a line when we switch over to wind turbines and solar panels. I’m gonna be really pissed off about that. I mean, how absurd is this? I like the lights on. I wanna stay up later at night. I don’t wanna have to go to bed when the sun sets. It’s so silly! I mean, all of this is absolutely insane. ~ Marjorie Taylor Green

What is silly is Marjorie Taylor Green thinking wind turbines and solar panels will cause lights to go out after sunset. Maybe she is so wealthy she has new technology that allows her house lights to turn on automatically at sunset and go off at sunrise? 

Personally I loved hanging clothes outdoors on a line. Saved on utility bills, but sheets smelled so lovely and fresh. Miss living in homes with backyards. Why oh why do such stupid people get elected! That is insane.

When peeps talked about dumbing down of America I did not know they meant it was those elected to represent us were the ones getting dumber and dumber. 

No comments: