Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Fun Comments

 https://baptistnews.com/article/are-left-wing-radicals-pushing-cracker-barrel-to-the-edge-of-the-slippery-slope/?fbclid=IwAR2NiRWlEUHnxGEvnui9dKdpZVuPSUHxi418zWDIXtp1X9agVior13jSLEc#.YvKZpr3MKM9

Cracker Barrel 

Fun Comments on article Are left-wing radicals pushing Cracker Barrel to the edge of the slippery slope?You will need to read the angry comments to understand some of the satire. Listed as Sarcastic comments:

  • “Speaking on behalf of all liberals, I can tell you that replacing the meat at Cracker Barrel was at least 20th on our list of ‘goals for achieving world domination.’”
  • “I twisted my ankle running to this comment section to see all the clogged artery rage over this.”
  • “Thanks, Cracker Barrel, now my family won’t be able to dine there because the troves of hippy stoner vegetarian liberals will now be invading my favorite chain restaurant and pushing their immoral commie lifestyle on me and my children. I’ll be taking my hard-earned money to Waffle House or wherever we can smoke inside.”
  • “This comment section is further proof we need to focus more on mental health in this country and get more people into therapy for anger issues.”

No comments: