Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Addition

 My commenting on Yahoo news articles had to end. I did okay for a while, staying logged out of Yahoo, just copying and pasting comments here, to reply.Yesterday I signed out of my account, coped and pasted a few comments here. Tried to read a paperback book while using leg massager, but print too small. I wonder if I should bother finishing it. I remember liking The Great Gatsby all those years ago, but so far wondering why. Someone gave me the copy. I have 4 books on Kindle that I will start reading later today.

I did watch two Prime movie videos yesterday. 

I had hope that at least one person would read one of my comments and say, "ya know, she is right, I never thought about it that way." My old expression: here comes that tsunami wave we all be running. Ha, I guess that should now be: here comes a mob looking to kill and hang, all Congress and staff be running and hiding. But as soon as mob threat is gone, we will immediately start spinning "peaceful protest," "antifa," "like tourists, walked in and walked out," nonsense. 

Every political article will have the same MAWA posting the same stuff: TDS, rent free in your head, lying liberal MSM, what about BLM, Antifa, Hillary, Obama, Joe, some other senator whose name escapes me who fudged his Vietnam war service. (One vet read me the riot act when I said something that that senator's lie was nothing compared to George Santos. I should have copied it. Said I was a Jane Fonda, X%^&*  Too late I thought I should have replied: Nah, just a grumpy old lady.) 

They have large cut/paste comments telling how great things were under Trump. I have my own cut/paste info I gathered, for things. Like when they talk about Massive election fraud, I counter with names of convicted minor election fraud. I am a bit biased; I lead with the guy who voted as his missing wife (I wonder why  she was missing,) because he wanted Trump to win. Followed by a Democrat, then a string of GOP voters, some elected officials. I end with Tina Peters and Richard Patton for balance.

The mawas "get over it," "no Russian Collusion" "witch hunt" " kangaroo court" "6 years and no convictions" (actually, no J6 was not six years ago) Nancy, AOC, Hunter's laptop, Biden crime family (I guess they made that up due to people saying  "trump crime family") the border, the border, the border and fentanyl, fentanyl, fentanyl,  gas prices, inflation, the jab (that one especially irritates me, but I guess it is like me using GOP rather than Republicans, because it is faster to type) Brandon

Both sides with infantile, often sexually vulgar, name calling, "your mother's basement," kool aid, sheep, typos or indicators of low intelligence. A number will talk about "this forum." It is article comments, not a forum. Some (MAWAS usually) will demand proof of an opinion. Others demand links to prove the claims. Well Yahoo does not allow posting of links (though I have seen some) but I just fact check claims (and 97% of the MAWAS claims turn out to be false.)

It is an education I tell you. I have a few books on my 'to read' list suggested by peeps in comments. I did not know about that senator whose name escapes me or Biden's "plagiarism." I did not even know who Senator Jamie Raskin was and other senators mentioned in comments. Nor the senator whose name also escapes me that brought her dog to Congress. 

No comments: