Wednesday, January 11, 2023

George Santos COVID lie

Reported that George Santos said: "Unfortunately on the 9th of March I became symptomatic with what we all know now very well, COVID-19 a.k.a coronavirus, commonly known as the Chinese flu. On the 11th I ended up in the hospital. It was really bad, fever, body aches."

"So, I'm free, coronavirus free, so they're calling me a survivor, I don't know if I really survived anything. It's just flu."

He also claimed he had hallucinations. He is trying to sound like his hero DJT, except I think he called it "the China flu."

Comment by Dave
This man is a simply a symptom of a greater problem. If you want understand the problem, read the rest of the comments here with a focus on the replies.

So I did, The majority of the comments basically poking fun at Santos. I liked: next he will be claiming he kilt a bear when he was only three. Some likened him to Biden and Democrats. george534 wrote a long, no white space, comment that sounded like an alternate fact conspiracy theory to me. Then commented on his own comment:

It's why Trump held his covid meetings in high-security meeting rooms, the so-called "Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility" usually reserved for intelligence and military operations. This is the big secret the US is hiding about covid.

Okay if it is a big secret how come george534 knows so much about it? Was he in the "high-security meeting rooms?" Maybe George is George Santos and joined trump in the "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility?"

Was that a room located at Mar-a-Lago, or other golf club facility? I do not recall trump doing much other travel, other than to hold rallies. Maybe the "big secret" was recorded on one of the documents he kept? 

Can always tell when a poster is a gaga MAWA. The article is political, it is not news, left leaning propaganda, and so on. Not a word about George Santos latest lie. 

The best comment was the one that said he should be removed from office. I agree, I do not want a man that is just blathering GOP lines voting on bills that will affect all U.S. citizens. We already have enough Liar -in-Chief loyalists in Congress keeping his lies alive. We do not need more. 

No comments: