Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Yahoo Comments

 After going to my Yahoo e-mail to open links to pay Electric and Cable bills, deleting most of the other unread mail, I signed out. I have lost interest in my last Facebook game. Needing to sit for a while when I first wake up, I started reading articles Yahoo shares. I used to only check out Google News. I used to spend a lot of time on forums, and had several websites and blogs that did not earn me a penny, which is likely how I started playing FB games. 

One day I just had to log in to Yahoo to reply to an ugly comment. Then it became my new addiction. I miss going for walks, smoking, doing community jigsaw puzzles, being able to afford newspapers, doing their crossword puzzles (online crossword puzzles too easy due to hints) and have gotten rather lazy when it comes to doing housework. I used to cook and bake a lot more, also. Painful trigger fingers, makes me shy away from doing stuff requiring a lot of chopping or stirring. Plus hard to cook for one when used to cooking for 4 or 5 or 40.

My new routine was to go to Yahoo news after a short trip to Farmtown, Google News and doing Wordie puzzle. It would suddenly be 2 o'clock and I was still sitting glued to computer. Yikes, Mar, you did not shower, lunch overdue, yesterday's dishes still in sink, if you don't put a move on that body I will be forced to give you a ticket. I should really turn on some music and hit the "dance floor."  What a colossal waste of time. 

My mantle cell lymphoma could come back at any time. A race between that and perhaps a fatal heart attack. What am I thinking? I have to clean out my junk, not sit at computer all day long. Somedays I would get up to do the dishes, shower, then jump right back to an article I was reading comments on.

What is the point? No one is going to convince a gaga MAWA that Trump is the worst president of all time. The MAGA' s are never going to convince anyone that Q/T social propaganda and alternate facts are truth. War on Drugs started long before Joe Biden became president. Under Trump it was heroin being smuggled across the border. Under Bidn it is fentanyl. Blaming an administration for addiction problems is wrong. Prohibition against alcohol did not stop drinking.

If it is not one drug it will be another. Homegrown meth, stolen prescription meds, cough syrup with codeine, cocaine, whatever is trendy at any given time period. Reefer or pot has been around a good long time. Maybe even smoked in native's "peace pipes?" 

My commenting addiction? 

No comments: