Monday, October 31, 2022

Poorly Educated

 Long ago when I did a search, I learned that The Don never said "I love the poorly educated." So I used to correct people who repeated it. Oh, my, I was wrong. I can not stand to listen to his voice and his repeating words and sentences and grandiosity. How many times about how many things has he said "no one is more xxx than me" Puke.

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about?"

Of course, peeps took that quote out of context. 

Link to text of speech and video
. (since I did not listen to speech, I am assuming the transcript is accurate.

https://qz.com/623640/i-love-the-poorly-educated-read-donald-trumps-full-nevada-victory-speech

I should probably stop believing fact checkers. LOL

No comments: