Sunday, November 6, 2022

3AM

 Actually I am not sure what time it is. Billboard watch did not reset itself. New phone; did not add app; not sure what the Billboard App is. Might have to get used not knowing what time it is. Does anyone really know what time it is? Is that a song? Um...

...so the computer, smart phone, Kindle all reset themselves to different times. I set the microwave to the computer time. Time only matters if I have an appointment. 

3AM is usually when I wake up; Unable to fall back to sleep. I used to play endless games of Freecell or Spider Solitaire. Then Windows 10 took the games away from computer. I do not like the newer versions.Any attempt to download the originals has failed. Easily distracted from my goals.

Came to blog to record a dream I had just before I woke up. 

Friday night was the first time in a long time I only woke once during the night to empty bladder. Fell back to sleep easily. Did not wake up again until 8:30 AM. Daughter picking me up at 9:30 to go get my hair cut. Tonight too hot.

Ah, this post belongs on Homeless in Long Beach blog. Wear hat and hooded sweatshirt to sleep. Fear more bedbug bites. Want o cover up as much skin as possible. Should get out a sheet rather than use a blanket. I can not sleep unless I am covered up. Will shut up now. 2:10AM by computer time. Last night would have been 3 AM +10 minutes. : > 😎

No comments: