Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fetterman/Oz dream

 Woke from a dream. Eyes closed I started replying to comments. The comments were short, in a row. I assume they were posted under a news article.

A: Fetterman banned pesticides. 

B: Fetterman's ban on tree pesticides will mean orange toilet paper.

C: Oz is life affirming. 

Too much time has passed to remember all the comments. Pro Fetterman, anti-Fetterman. Pro Oz, anti OZ. C above is the one that angered enough so that I wanted to sign in to leave my scathing reply to C.

Life affirming?!!! OZ wants to kill women. Life time prison terms; death penalty for doctors.  Truly I do not know if he said that; Mastriano did. 

I amend my comment: allow women who have pregnancy complications to die. Mastriano and Oz think if you kill a fertilized egg, a blastocyst that has not yet attached to uterine wall, you are guilty of murder. What a tangled web they weave if they get elected. 

A woman whose doctor assists on a pregnancy that aborted itself will need to prove it was not intentional? Already a woman was arrested when a nurse reported her for self-abortion. The charges were later dropped. Why do females need to be subjected to court to prove innocence? 

Makes me sick. No wonder why I had trouble going back to sleep.

Was it a dream or did someone actually comment: "can not take away Medicare/Social Security within 4 or 5 days of getting elected." I think it was in the dream

Well, duh, that new senator or governor is going to be around longer than 3 or 4 days. They let Bush and Trump appoint a Supreme Court justice, but not President Obama. The GOP wanted to stack the court against Roe v Wade and succeeded. Now they are trying to stack Congress with anti Medicare/SS types. 

And the arse spews more propaganda saying Democrats are playing games? Yeah, there may be people dumb enough to give bank info to pay a fee to collect the Mega Million Lottery they won. Even if they did not buy a ticket. 

No comments: