Wednesday, November 16, 2022

MAWA

 I used to believe MAGA was actually Make America White Again. Now I think it is Make America Worse Again. Save America? Destroy America is more apt. We do need to be saved from him, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Q publicans, Christians who should not be involved with earthly affairs.

Insomnia, I went back to an article I read comments on last night. I wanted to comment on the love note to #45, "he is right ~ they do rape, increase crime, bring in drugs" lots of hearts, praying hands, blessings, and a U.S. of A. flag flapping in the wind. 

I did not find that comment, even though I went to "show oldest first." I did reply to some asine comments. Even to a T-hater who said "okay boomer" to Fred who ranted about liberals have DESTROYED the country. I mentioned to "okay boomer" that this old lady boomer knows that it is the GOP who are trying to destroy liberty for women and that Democrats want liberty for all citizens

I wanted to ask the lady why she is waving a flag, if she is such a good Christian; Jesus said you can not serve two masters. (I assume it was a she.) Do they realize that there are Christians worldwide? So the person is gonna hate thy Christian neighbor? Lots of Mexican Christians. Mexican/Americans also. 

She might do well reading her Bible, than listening to that man. Especially Matthew 23/24, and Luke "he will say I never knew you."


No comments: